Please help Nebraska Coalition for Ethical Research (NCER) continue to grow and advance our statewide advocacy for biomedical research that promotes the life, dignity and rights of every human being regardless of their developmental stage.
NCER has been chosen to participate in this years’ Omaha Gives fundraising event. Omaha Gives! is a 24-hour online giving event organized by the Omaha Community Foundation to grow philanthropy in Douglas, Sarpy, and Pottawattamie counties. The goal is to inspire the community to come together for 24 hours to give as much as possible to support the work of public 501c3 nonprofits in the metro area. The minimum donation is $10 and there is no maximum. Bonus dollars and prizes amplify charitable donations to make each dollar go further. Search profiles of participating nonprofits and track progress during the event on our leaderboard. All donations will be processed through the Omaha Gives website.
The online giving holiday will take place May 25th from midnight to midnight. Mark your calendars because we will need your help! We will be joining nearly 700 local nonprofits to raise money together and compete for matching funds and prize money. The more money we raise, the larger percentage of the bonus dollars we will receive. The more donors we get to give to us, the more likely we are to win prizes.
How can you help NCER during Omaha Gives!?
• Schedule a gift! For your convenience, you can schedule gifts between May 1 and 24. We encourage you to donate early if you cannot participate on May 25.
- Donate to us on May 25th!
- Spread the word! Tell your friends that you will be giving to NCER during Omaha Gives! on May 25th and that you need their help.
- Post about Omaha Gives! on your social media pages. Let your friends and followers know how they can give and how their donations can help us win matching and prize funds.
- Cheer us on! On May 25th, watch the leaderboard on Omahagives24.org and update our progress on social media.
- Save the date. May 25th, 2016 will be a great day of generosity in Omaha. Get excited and ready to share your enthusiasm for NCER throughout the day.
• Thank you for your support! Thank you for your ongoing support of NCER. We can’t wait to see the Omaha community band together to give.